Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Week Starts....

Another week is starting... and I must say my weekend was pretty good.  Other then it being cold and rainy, and Dylan getting over a stomach bug, the weekend was alright.  I managed to get some reading done, plus get some laundry done.  Cleaning... that's a different story altogether.... but laundry is good.  Even managed to get some quilting done as well, which is always a good thing!!

I have managed to get over half of Central done, and am hoping to finish either this afternoon, or tonight.  Then get the review for it up tomorrow.  I'm so excited to read more of it.... I stopped reading at a very good part in the book, and can't wait to get lost in it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery