Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Monday...

A new week begins again... Dealing with a sick child is always interesting.  Especially when you're trying to clean up the house!  Colin is doing great... still stuffed up and coughing, but the strep seems to be going away.  He's still on the antibiotics, and is wondering how long he's going to be taking it.  I've told him that he's taking it at least until next week.  He didn't like that he couldn't sleep over at my BIL's house, but I told him that he would feel bad if he got the other kids sick with this. 

I spent most of Friday night and part of Saturday cleaning up my bedroom.  We've moved the old entertainment center out and the one from the living room in.  It's a lot bigger then the last one, so there is some moving around for me to do still.  To make more room for laundry... which is the baine of my existence. 

Was hoping to get some reading done and hoping to get some writing done as well, but no luck on either front.  I've thought a new angle to go on my book.  This is going to completely change the storyline, but it's going to be a good change.  The one now is getting hard for me to write about.  The characters are telling me to go a different way, so I'm following their lead.  I'm thinking that this will be a better way.  I've written so much of it, that's it's going to take some time to change things around.  I gotta start somewhere, right?? 

2 comments:

Janice said...

Changing things around is never easy. I hate it when characters want to go one way and you want them to go another. Good luck with making the changes.

Jess's Journal said...

I know... sigh... I'm tempted to just start fresh with it. There are WAY too many changes in this, it will take forever to do them.

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery