Monday, December 19, 2011

Almost done...

We went shopping on Friday, got everyone done but my Dad, who is getting a gift card.  The good thing?  We got $60 in gift cards from Target.... hello Christmas pressie to me!!  Now... I just have to think about what I want!

I spent two evenings wrapping, and now have almost all of it done!!  I'm never this efficient!!  Usually I'm spending four hours wrapping on Christmas Eve, and I don't have to do that this year!  All I'll have to do is just put everything out!!  I can't wait!  I've bought stuff for dinner, and stuff for my apple pie that I'm making, and the ham that I'm cooking that night.  I am just happy that everything is getting done before the big day!  I'm usually out on Christmas Eve buying stuff for stockings, or last minutes gifts.  I don't think I have to do that this year!!

It's more wrapping tonight, and then writing!!  Writing, writing, and more writing!!  I'm making changes to Chapter One, and then continuing on Chapter Two.  Also, the stalker is telling me who he is, so I'm changing the prologue just a little bit.  I love this... I love how they are all talking to me... don't like that they talk to me just as I'm about to go to sleep, but I still love how the story is going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery