Monday, December 26, 2011

The Craziness of Christmas is over...

Well, both boys were up yesterday morning at 6:30am.  Me?  I was awake at 4:30am expecting to be woken up... as I have been woken up that early before.

The boys loved everything; Dylan was carrying around his transformers everywhere.  Sadly, my dad and brother could not come, as my dad put his back out picking up some plants during the week.  They are coming this coming weekend to do Christmas instead.  It's New Years Eve, but whatever.  The kids loved my dad's gifts.  Dylan got a 3DS from him, and Colin got a Kindle.  I've downloaded a few books for him to put on it. 

Now, I'm hoping to get back to normal... which for me means getting some writing done.  Couldn't get any done over the weekend, as it was just crazy at the house.  Between going to my MIL's and then Christmas Day, there was just no time to sit and get lost in my imagination.  So, tonight, I'm going to be playing catch up with my characters! 

Also, would love to get some reading done.  Haven't done in a long time, and would love to do some.  With the chaos of shopping for Christmas and the dinner... didn't have a lot of time to do much of anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery