Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, Monday...

Here it is... Monday again... I had a busy weekend. I was hoping to get some writing done, but alas... no luck.  I did get some done last night, but was hoping to get more finished.  I'm liking how the changes are coming along, and would like to actually get them from my head to my computer.  My children, unfortunately, did not let me do that...

We went running around on Saturday.  Nick decided he wanted to do a family day, which was nice, but the only bad thing... it was one in the afternoon when he wanted to do the running around.  I was doing laundry and everyone was still in their PJ's.  So, that meant running around and getting the kids dressed and me dressed.  We got some new dishes, as the ones we had were ten years old.  It was time for new ones... I love the new ones!! 

We went out to dinner, which was nice, as we haven't done that in a long time.  The kids were exhausted by the time we got home.  Dylan fell asleep in the car at six, so that meant he had a second wind by the time he went to bed.  Oh well... it was a nice afternoon out. 

I did get some writing done last night.  Not as much as I wanted, but still I did get some done.  I tried to get some done Saturday night, but crashed before I could open my computer up.  Then tried Sunday morning, but again... the children stopped me.  I had just opened up my computer and started writing when both boys came into my bedroom.  There went my concentration!!

Hoping to get more done tonight.  I like the vibe I'm on with the changes in my story!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery