Thursday, January 19, 2012

Very Proud of Myself!!

Last night, after not being able to for two days, I was able to finally sit down and get my outlines done!!  I got outlines done for the first six chapters... started one for the seventh. 

I have to say, I felt so happy while doing it!  I was finally able to get my thoughts together and down on paper.  It took me about two hours to get it done, but I'm so happy that part of it's done!!  I've been writing without an outline, just because my thoughts are all over the place most of the time.  This was a way for me to force my thoughts together!! 

So... I'm going to start writing today and tonight, and put the chapters together!  I'm really excited, as I've never used an outline before!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery