Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm still here!

I haven't been here for a little bit.  I've been sick, and feeling really blah...

I haven't even been writing, which is probably for the best.  I'm going to try tonight, because this is the first day in over a week I'm starting to feel human again.  Also, I have an idea on who my villain is going to be.  He's been talking to me to get me to start writing again.  They all have, but with me being sick, everyone would be sick in my story, and I think it's safer for me to start again when I'm at least a little healthy!

Yesterday was Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone had a great day yesterday!! I went to Zumba, but was really too sick to enjoy doing anything romantic, so I ended up laying bed watching tv most of the evening.

Really happy I'm finally over the hump of this head cold!!  Still coughing, but feeling better today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery