Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Opression By Jessica Therrien Launches Today!!



Today is the day Opression by Jessica Therrien comes out!!  Jessica was wonderful enough to give me an ARC copy of it, so I was lucky enough to start it a little early!  I was hooked, and before I knew it was on Chapter Three!!

It is available on Amazon for $.99.  I bought it already for my Kindle!

Please go out and buy it!!  As I said, I was hooked from the very first page!!!

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Oppression-1-Jessica-Therrien/dp/0984035044

4 comments:

Jessica Therrien said...

Thanks for helping with the virtual launch party :) I'm glad you're liking the book!! Wooohooo!

Jess's Journal said...

It is so not a problem!!! I loved doing it, and I love reading it!!! Thanks so much for including me!!

Jocelyn Rish said...

I'm so excited for Jessica and can't wait for my copy to arrive!

And I love the look of your blog - so pretty and inviting!

Jess's Journal said...

Thanks!! Janice Foy designed it for me! She did an amazing job!!!!

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery