Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!!

It's been a few days since I've last posted, but here I am!!  I'm working nights right now, but thought I would take a moment to post something.

I've been reading for a few days, and have in fact, started another book today.  I'm going to focus on writing for right now, as I want to get back in the mind set of focusing on it, like I had been.  I've started Chapter Five now, and want to get it moving.  I'm on the first scene at the moment, but would like to progress it even further.

Usually I give myself a few days to think about, let the characters talk to me, and show me where they want me to go.  It's getting there.  Hoping I can get some done tonight, although I'm pretty tired right now, so focusing will be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery