Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Today is Easter Monday!!  I had a good Easter with the family!  The boys woke up me promptly at 6:15 in the morning to show me what they got from the Easter Bunny!  He put the baskets on the coffee table, as we have mice, and he didn't want anything to get eaten!



My dad came for dinner, and I made my ham dinner for everyone.  Colin went home with him, as he is spending the week in Canada, since he's off school.  He will be back home on Thursday, so it will be quiet without him there.  I keep forgetting how easy it is with one child instead of having the two! Dylan won't know what to do without him there to play with.

I'm thinking Thursday will be here before I know it.  Then... the chaos will begin again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery