Friday, April 20, 2012

Revisions... Revisions....

So many of them to do!!  Nick is going out tonight, so I'm looking forward to doing character sketches, and revisions... and more revisions...

I'm not happy with the storyline, and how it's going.  I could just keep writing, but I won't; I'm going to obsess about it all, which is stopping me from moving on in the story.  So, I'm going to be working on it tonight.  Getting everything all sorted out.

Should be an interesting evening.... curious on what the characters will be telling me about what's going to happen.  I have a few ideas coming at me that are promising.  I'll feel them out and see where they take me.  I haven't written in a few days, because I let the them talk to me.  I love that they have... They haven't given up on me yet!!

Here's to a weekend of writing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery