Sunday, May 19, 2013

Character Interview with Christine from Blind Dating by Kerry Taylor!!



BOOK DESCRIPTION
When mid-forties, divorced, single-mother-of-three, Kimberly, realizes her own mother has more of a life than she does, she decides to do something about it. Encouraged by success stories from people at work, she joins a dating chat room, ICQ, and gets a lot more than she ever bargained for.

All of a sudden she’s a swinging single, online and in the real world, with extreme dates, a little dirty talk, and a sense of her new, sexy self— until that fateful moment when her long-time chat-room buddy, LonelySingle, wants to meet.

What if he doesn’t like her?

What if she doesn’t like him?

These are the thoughts, inside her head. Until they meet and realise, that they have been friends offline aswell as online!

What happens next?

A light-hearted, romantic comedy about a single mom finding true love, which was right before her eyes.

LINKS:
AMAZON
APPLE
NOOK
CREATESPACE
KOBO
GOODREADS

THE INTERVIEW

My favourite character is Christine
1.What do you love most about Seattle?
Fundamentally, I live close to my sisters and parents, the place is full of memories.  Everytime I go near a place that I used to go to it fills me up with a sense of security.

2. Hi, how are you today?
Pretty good, I am moving on with my life, quit my job and I am going to start up my own business.

4. Do you like your role in Blind Dating?
Yes, I wish I had more of a part, but I think it was good to be all about Kimberley.  She is so happy these days, so nice to see.

5.Is there anything you wish would have happened that didn't?
Sis going out with Brett, he was a total waste of space.  I still see him around the place, drunk off course!

6. Where do you see yourself if you were to take part in another book?
On my travels seeing the world again.  I vowed to reach parts of Africa and Asia that I never visited before and I am thinking of taking the plunge, maybe now is a good time with no official work ties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE AUTHOR
AUTHOR BIO:Kerry Taylor was born in London, UK. Currently, she resides in Madrid with her three children. She is often found either writing in her local park or, if the weather is bad, which is not often in Madrid, in Starbucks. She has written several poetry books and romantic comedies.


AUTHOR LINKS:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
HER BLOG
GOODREADS
AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery